Skill Development Courses
Our Training Program
In House Certification Courses
Certificate course on Executive Accounting and Corporate Secretaryship – Highlights of course and cost and register
Online Multi skill development courses
Online Certificate Courses
Online Certificate Course on Alternate Dispute Resolutions
VIVAC for School
- Schools can enter into an arrangement with Vivac whereby senior secondary students are provided essential insight in the use of Information systems in work environments, career guidance and skills development in the field of accounting and computer applications.
- Introductory skills into MS-office ( Word, Excel and PPT) and use of these applications in work environment.
- Communication skills (oral and Written) and work ethics.
- Introduction to the concepts of confidentiality, integrity & availability.
- Tailor-made skill sessions in vernacular languages. (English, Tamil & Hindi))
VIVAC for College
- Colleges can enter into an arrangement with Vivac whereby tailor made sessions for both graduates and post-graduates. The sessions will offer a deep and comprehensive insight into the use of information systems in work environments, career guidance and skills development in the field of accounting and computer applications.
- Beginner, intermediary and expert level coaching in the use of MS-officesuite( Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and in the methods of analysing and presenting data.
- Work ethics and communication skills.
- Concepts of auditing and different types of audits, data analysis methods involved.
- Specialized sessions for filing of various statutory and regulatory returns.
In House Training Program
Vivac’s 30 days in-house training program (IHTP) for accountants offers real-time job exposure. Being run by a group of professional auditors and accountants, the course prepares you for a lifetime of stable and progressive career.
With Vivac, experience the added benefits of:
- Office styled classroom with individual work station for each student
Learning with real-time examples and case laws.
- Comprehensive test under different categories of clientele such as exporting, service, construction, hospitality, etc.
- Learning to file Income Tax Returns for individuals and small taxpayers.
- Comprehensive understanding of filing and maintaining GST for small sized enterprises.
- Exposure to compliance procedures with MCA and other govt. authorities.
- Guest lectures from various professionals and successful Chartered Accountants from all around the globe.