In House Certification Program
Register now and Avail an Early Bird Discount of 15%
Executive Accounting and Corporate Secretarial Practices
Vivac’s 30 days in-house training certification programs (IHTP) for accounting courses offers real-time job exposure. Being run by a group of professional auditors and accountants, the course prepares you for a lifetime of stable and progressive career.
With Vivac, experience the added benefits of:
- Office styled classroom with individual work station for each student
- Learning with real-time examples and case laws.
- Comprehensive test under different categories of clientele such as exporting, service, construction, hospitality, etc.
- Learning to file Income Tax Returns for individuals and small taxpayers.
- Comprehensive understanding of filing and maintaining GST for small sized enterprises.
- Exposure to compliance procedures with MCA and other govt. authorities.
- Guest lectures from various professionals and successful Chartered Accountants from all around the globe.
Hightlights Of Certificate Training Program
- Trained Professional Accountants and successful Chartered Accountants as teachers.
- Students are trained in office styled classroom with Individual work station for each student.
- Real life based Examples and case laws.
- Comprehensive test under different categories of Client. For Ex- Trading, Exporting, Service, Construction, Hospitality, etc.
What is Covered?
- Data collection and retrieval
- Double entry system of Book Keeping
- Double entry in Information Systems
- Different accounting treatment for various Entities
- Introduction to Information systems
- MS-Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Accounting in MSExcel and using Excel as an Analytical Tool.
- Working Knowledge in Tally and ERP
- Introduction to Direct Taxation
- Brief working knowledge of various Acts.
- TDS applicability and Rules
- Filing of TDS and Simple IT Return
- Working knowledge of relevant provisions of Direct Taxes
- Introduction to GST
- Calculation of GST.
- Accounting Treatments for GST
- Populating Data for GST Returns
- Working knowledge of relevant provisions of GST
- Secretarial, Legal and Other Compliances.
- Oral and written Communication Skills.