We offer a 24 hour line for consulting free of charge in our venture package. Our service is highly confidential as our client list.
Our software implementation services include
- Software requirements definition
- Software selection
- Implementation planning
- System architecture and network planning
- Software installation and configuration
- Systems integration and interface design
- Custom report writing and applications development
- Standard and custom training development and delivery
- Organizational change managment services
- Pilot test and production deployment
- Mentoring and user support
- Post-deployment reviews
We provides detailed consulting services for both existing customers and prospective customers. In performing a needs analysis and review of business processes, the Contabill team is able to understand complex and unique business processes and requirements. This consulting engagement is performed prior to the initial sale, or when a Contabill customer wishes to automate a new component of their business, learn about new opportunities and features or find new ways to grow.
For prospective customers, our in-house Business Analysts and Consultants will work with you to help you make the best software selection for your business.This involves a discussion around:
- The current processes of your business – inventory, accounting, order entry and processing, invoicing, purchase orders etc.
- Your unique business requirements and existing feature requirements
- Potential opportunities for improvement and company growt
Training is offered for basic and advanced project and portfolio management concepts and software, with a specialization in developing customized training solutions.
Whether you are looking to enhance the skills of your team or introduce new business processes and procedures to your organization, Pinnacle has training and learning solutions to meet your needs.